Let’s Talk About Your Upcoming Birthday Party Today
Contact Dale (708) 744-0234
Impress your guest with a fantastic birthday party that includes balloon art that intertwines multiple balloons twisted into loveable balloon animals, little ones laughing out loud at quick-witted comedy, and family participating in the balloon entertainment.
Are you planning a 1st birthday party and you not sure how you want to entertain them? To make things complicated you have…
- Kids ages ranging from 1 – 16
- Kids that get bored quickly
- Have limited time to search for ideas
Yet, you want the 1st birthday party to be special for your guests.
Here’s the answer you’ve been looking for…
A professional balloon entertainer who specializes in 1st birthday parties.
- Veteran entertainer since 1988
- Make planning stress free.
- Creates a memorable experience for you and guest.
Let’s make your child’s 1st birthday party entertainment for all the kids, keep them occupied, and reduces your stress.
Make your child’s first birthday party memorable to your guests.
The balloon art impresses the adults as they laugh at the silly slapstick, jokes, and improvisation humor suitable for the entire family.
Customizing each balloon to a child’s requirements, Magical Balloon-dude Dale uses three to six balloons in every design. Every child receives a balloon sculpture, and if the party is small and time remains, then each child can receive a second balloon animal. Estimate time is 2.5 to 3.0 minutes to create a balloon animal — figure, 15-18 kids per hour, base on the calculation of one balloon design every 3 minutes. However, first birthday parties are a more significant event and may require an extra half-hour.
Testimonials From A Happy Parents
A quick overview of what you get:
- A Veteran Entertainer: Ensures that no unexpected pop will deflate the fun.
- A Contract: Avoid mistakes or forgetting something, nothing is left to chance.
- Planning Assistance: You will get planning help with your entertainment needs ensuring your requirements are met, allowing praise to be stowed on you for creating a great party atmosphere
- Payment: You can pay by cash or check (as long as they don’t bounce – that’s my check request).
- Deposit: Events under two hours require no deposit.